Detoxing Your Body
If doing a cleanse for detoxing your body is a goal of yours then this article will really help you to be successful. Detoxing your body can be a simple remedy to many issues that you may have. Usually when we have to lose weight or need more energy our thoughts go to a detox diet or cleanse.
Because of the air we breath, the food we eat and the medication we ingest we have toxins stored within our bodes. We are all, unfortunately, in need of a good detox diet. It helps to cleanse our systems and get our bodies ready for true weight loss.
Detoxing your body doesn’t have to be hard and you can do it right from home. 80% of weight loss or weight gain is directly related to what we eat…so a good detox diet makes perfect sense for health and for your weight loss plan!
Detoxing Your Body Detox Tips
Yuri Elkaim, BPHE, CK, RHN & Amy Coates, RHN, BSc.
Want some great tips for getting the most out of your detox? You found them! Here are some great ways to maximize your detox experience, and boost your health and energy in the process.
1. Plan, plan, plan. Create the time and space for detoxing your body, know how it is going to go down, and stick to your plan and your schedule. It doesn’t mean that you can’t detox anywhere, anytime; you can. The point is to know where you are going to be, set a date, and get as much information as you can before you start.
2. Prepare. Pre-purchase any supplements, like omega 3 supplements or probiotics, get the old foods out of your house, and buy new ingredients before your start date. This will get you excited and ready to go.
3. Plan to use a probiotic. Probiotics are going to help regulate your bowels and intestines and speed the cleansing and healing process. You need them to replace the intestinal flora that have been destroyed, either by a poor diet, or because of antibiotic medications.
4. Ease into it. Don’t load yourself up on candy and sugar the night before. As the time for your detox approaches, gradually start removing the items from your diet, like caffeine and sugar, that you will eventually be eliminating. It can help lessen the shock, and it will increase your chances of success.
5. Juice. You should plan to purchase or borrow a juicer for a few weeks if you don’t already own one. Juice is the best way to get your body the healthy and healing nutrients it needs, and fresh juice is so much better than the kind you buy at the store.
6. Get support. Even if you only get it from one friend or family member, it is so much better than going solo. A friend can encourage you, and hold you accountable, which will make you want to stick with detoxing your body and make it a success.
7. Don’t cheat. Not even a little. You are working to undo years of damage, and to overcome food addictions. Instead, if you find that you are really wanting a sugary treat, question your craving. What is that treat really going to do for you in the long run? Nothing. Let it go.
8. Drink your water. It might be the single best thing you can do. Keeping yourself hydrated is going to minimize cravings, discomforts and tiredness. It will also speed the detox process and make it more effective.
9. Stay positive. Don’t let negative emotions steer you away from your goal. You will feel tired and irritable, but try to laugh it off, get plenty of rest, and stay strong.
Once you finish detoxing your body you will wonder why you didn’t do it sooner. The energy and vitality along with the weight loss will just propel you onward into a healthier future.
So what you have to do now is choose your detox diet. Decide which one is good for you and will help make detoxing your body a wonderful and satisfying experience.
It’s a way to recharge, rejuvenate, and renew, says Page. “Anybody can benefit from detoxing your body. The body is coming out of what might be called hibernation. It’s a way you can jump-start your body for a more active life, a healthier life.”-web.md.com
We hope this article will get you on your way to detoxing your body…
Best Of Luck!