Increasing self-care is one of the best ways to improve your energy level. When you do things that you are passionate about, it fuels your soul. When you allow yourself to take a break and relax, you feel refreshed and have all the energy to take on the world.
Here are some ideas to nourish you soul:
- Clean, fresh air
- Meaningful relationship
- Fulfilling career
- Rest and relaxation
- Spiritual practice
Create a “nourishment menu” for yourself. When you feel like you need a boost, take the list out and do one of the things that fuels your soul. Some ideas: taking a walk in nature, calling your loved ones, doing yoga or stretching exercises, taking your dog out for a walk, taking a walk with a friend to catch up, or working on a hobby.
For a beverage that will "Fill your body with energy", Matcha Green Tea provides you woth 6-8 hours of continuous energy, without the negative side effects that one recieves from coffee.
Reducing toxic load turns out to have a lot to do with increasing your energy level. Our body has to use a lot of energy to process the environmental toxins that we come into contact with and ingest everyday. If we reduce our body’s workload, and therefore energy expenditure, in processing and eliminating toxins, we have more energy for everything else.
Reducing toxic load can help reduce brain fog and boost our immune system, which can increase our productivity. It can also help improve our digestion, absorption and assimilation of nutrients, making them more available to support our daily activities.
Here are 5 tips to reduce your toxic load:
- Use herbs that support our detox organs – liver, kidney and colon. E.g. milk thistle and dandelion.
- Encourage elimination through skin, our largest organ for elimination. E.g. sweating and dry brushing.
- Buy and eat organic food as much as possible – learn about the “Dirty Dozen” list and try to shop organic for this produce.
- Reduce processed and packaged foods, which are loaded with chemicals.
- Replace household and personal products with a lot of chemicals with those made with natural ingredients.